17 customs facilities for legal economic actorsTuesday, Jan 17, 2017Legal economic actors in the field of customs clearance can use 17 customs facilities.
(SHADA: TEHRAN) -- One of the important measures taken by the Iranian Customs Administration is the identification of legal economic actors to provide special facilities for them. The facilities are as follows:
1. If due to an urgent need, a commodity is destroyed, its guarantee will be returned and the commitment will be voided.
2. Acceptance of bank guarantees up to one year for definitive clearance, Article 6 of Customs Affairs Law (Definitive import of goods requires payment of entry).
3. Acceptance of bank guarantees for final clearance and other procedures, Article 6 of the Regulations of Customs Affairs Law.
4. Use of insurance guarantee for exports.
5. Transfer of goods from routes other than the red routes. Actors who provide the necessary permits to the customs system can benefit from this special facility. Transfer of goods from the red routes includes a variety of inspection which increases the time and cost of customs clearance.
6. Full use of the Support Package for Production.
7. Full use of the Support Package for Export.
8. Discount on services of customs affairs (discount will be available up to 50% after the proposal of Customs Administration and approval of the Minister of Economy).
9. Use of minimum guarantee in all cases mentioned in Customs Affairs Law and its Regulations.
10. Customs disputes will be settled out of turn in related commissions.
11. Granting license to build private warehouse.
12. The extradition process will be done out of turn and in accordance with the facilities predicted in the Support Package for Production.
13. Keeping part of the good as collateral out of turn and in accordance with the facilities predicted in the Support Package for Production.
14. Use of facilities stated in Article 42 of Customs Affairs Law for clearance. The permission of the head of Customs Administration or the highest-ranking official in the ministry or the related government agency is required.
15. Use of facilities stated in Standard 3-32 of the Revised Kyoto Convention.
16. Use of facilities stated in Article 6 of Customs Affairs Law for goods belonging to ministries and public institutions by obtaining the commitment of financial officials and a bank guarantee with a maximum of one year.
17. Proceeding declarations out of turn in accordance with determined coefficients.
It is worth mentioning that electronic customs, supporting the production, and non-oil exports are the most important programs for the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration.